DID YOU KNOW
- We raise our own mint to use in making our meadow tea.
- We make our tea in small hand-made 50 gallon batches.
- We use a scissors and cut each plant by hand ensuring only the finest leaves are used.
- We use fresh mint leaves straight from the tea field into the processing room, not dried leaves like other tea companies.
- There are NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORINGS
- Only three ingredients everyone can understand: water, mint tea leaves, and real sugar! Wow!
- NO SODIUM, NO CHOLESTEROL, NO CAFFEINE, NO GMO’S, GLUTEN FREE, KOSHER
- The crisp clear color accentuates how pure our teas are compared to other teas. Our teas are fresh brewed using real leaves, not made from a powder or liquid concentrate, that’s why our tea is so clear. You can taste the difference!
- This incredible mint tea can be drank hot or cold. If you want it hot, pop off the metal lid and put it in the microwave. No need to look for sugar or dirty a spoon or mug. Just heat and drink!
Organic Strawberry Mint Plant – Mentha piperita Organic grown strawberry mint is healthy, hardy and delicious on salads, drinks and makes a wonderful garnish. Organic strawberry mint adheres to it’s name and has a robust strawberry scent. herb, mint, organic mint, strawberry mint Out of all the mint my personal favorite is the strawberry mint. The strawberry scent is not faint at all, a quick rub of the leaf and strawberry goodness jumps right at you. You can almost taste the sugars in each whiff. All you need is 3 to 4 leaves for a wonderful refreshing strawberry mint tea. Add a few organic stevia leaves and you have a sweet treat your immune system will thank you for. While this strawberry mint is not as vigorous as spearmint or mojito mint it still is easy to grow. It’s leaves are generally smaller than most mints and it grows laterally as much as it grows tall. All our plants are grown natural being 100% organic with no chemicals at all. Each plant is growing in living soil feeding the plant not requiring chemical fertilizers to keep growing. In order to continue growing your strawberry mint organically all you need to do is give a little organic input 3 to 4 times a year to keep the soil food web thriving. Water your strawberry mint when the soil starts to dry out. Mint is one of the plants that can grow aquatic so it does mind a little extra water. It’s lating name is Mentha × piperita which actuall means water mint being a cross between spearmint and water mint. Bring your organic strawberry mint inside in winter to keep it going in front of a bright window and be sure to add it the season first hot chocolate or hot apple cider. Medicinal: Mint has been used for medical purposes for thousands of years. Our ancestors used it for treats colds, reducing inflammation, headaches and soothing digestive problems. Mostly used by the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians who also cultivated it. Mint also made it to Europe in the 18oo’s where it was mostly used to treat mental disorders and indigestion. Many of mints medicinal properties have been verified in modern scientific studies.